Executive Assistant / Team Assistant
Are you looking for a challenge and are full of energy and enthusiasm? Do you love travelling, have great ambitions and want to make a difference? Then fromAtoB may be perfect for you! We are a successful international tech start-up located in the heart of Berlin,and we are looking for you!
Combine train, flight, long-distance bus and carpooling to create your perfect trip from A to B, in one booking, with one payment and all this in less than half a minute: this is our vision, which we strive to turn into reality. We are fromAtoB.
We are looking for you - a dedicated Executive Assistant (m/f), who supports our Managing Director and our team in all areas of office organization. In your role you are the "right hand" of our CEO and the link to our team and all external partners. You ensure that all meetings run smoothly and, above all, that our team members and guests feel completely welcome and comfortable. From colleagues to service providers to shareholders, you are the first contact person and thus the face and voice of fromAtoB.
Your tasks as assistant to the management team
- You work closely with our CEO. Through your help in the operative and administrative area you help to keep him organized.
- You organize appointments, meetings and business trips and you are completely responsible for the preparation and follow-up, including the preparation of data and the creation of presentations.
- You will handle the correspondence in German and English.
Your tasks as team assistant
- You are the central contact point for our international team members, guests, external service providers and suppliers when it comes to organizational and administrative matters.
- You are responsible for the office organization: e.g. processing of general correspondence, preparation of professional briefings, purchasing (including hardware), document management and staff catering.
- You coordinate internal and external meetings, as well as cross-team special projects such as the planning of team events.
- Successfully completed relevant training or studies
- First hand experience in an assistant position
- Experience in office management is an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Quick comprehension and great attention to detail
- Willing and able to take responsibility from day one
- Solution-oriented, discreet and an organizational talent
- You are well organized and can work well under pressure
- You are very confident with MS Office products
- You speak German at native language level and fluent English
- Great colleagues in a motivated, international team full of energy and drive
- A well-funded company that maintains a startup spirit
- A lot of responsibility and scope for your ideas
- An attractive salary
- 20% discount on your private trips
- 30 days of vacation
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks
Sounds like an interesting challenge? Let’s talk!
We’re looking forward to your informative CV including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Feel free to contact us in advance if you have any questions about this role:
join-our-team (at) fromatob.com.
Your contact person is Susann Schulz.
Start: now | Place: Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt) | Scope: Full-time