Senior SEO Manager (m/f/x)
You want to make a difference and are full of energy and zest for action! You love travelling, have ambitions and are looking forward to challenges instead of avoiding them! Then you'll love fromAtoB: We are a successful, international tech start-up right in the heart of Berlin. And we're looking for you.
Our vision: To create the ultimate journey from A to B, individually tailored for every person to give them peace of mind. With fromAtoB you combine train, flight, long-distance bus and carpooling into the perfect trip from A to B. In one booking, with one payment and in no time. With a rating of 4.78 stars at Trusted Shops our customers show us that we are on the right track.
Want to join us?
For our Marketing Team in our centrally located Berlin office we are looking for a dedicated Senior SEO Manager (m/f/x) who would like to change the world of travel with us.
- Independent control, ongoing development and monitoring of all SEO activities, i.e. responsibility for the conception, planning, controlling and optimisation of fromAtoB according to SEO aspects.
- Competition analysis and evaluation of search engine relevant data
- Analysis of web performance and online marketing measures using web analysis tools
- Definition and implementation of technical improvements (optimization of the website architecture), as well as the elaboration of qualitative optimization measures
- Continuous monitoring of positioning and performance as well as the related adjustment of measures
- Coordination of internal interfaces (SEO, development, marketing, management and content)
- Research, acquisition and contact management of potential cooperation partners
- At least 5 years SEO experience at a top Internet company and/or agency, preferably with management experience
- Well-founded knowledge of previous and current Google algorithm changes and updates, current web technologies and popular SEO tools (Searchmetrics, Sistrix, etc.)
- Management of on-page action fields such as indexing management, crawlability, internal linking, page structure and semantic optimization
- Preference for cross-project work in a team and willingness to assume responsibility
- Knowledge of the SEO problems of large websites and the associated problems with regard to crawling budgets, indexing, etc.
- Ideally some experience in using blogs
- Experience in designing the information architecture and consistent target-oriented internal linking
- Very good analytical skills and structured, number-based way of working
- Strong communication skills as well as fluency in spoken and written German and English, further foreign languages are a plus
- HTML5 is not a new word for you
- MS-Office applications (especially Excel) are very well mastered
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- A dynamic work environment in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Well-funded and long-term oriented corporation as shareholder
- Workplace with high technical standard and height adjustable desk
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks, family dinners)
- Relocation and visa support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
- Reliability & innovation: Since 2008 we are bringing customers from A to B and we have solid financing. Nevertheless, we have still been able to maintain the start-up spirit!
Are you interested?
We look forward to your CV including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime via join-our-team (at) fromatob.com. Your contact person is Sophie Schlömann.
Starting Date: asap | Place: Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt) | Commitment: Full Time