Executive Assistant to our CEO (m/f/d)
We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient.
We are looking for a team member who wants to work closely with our CEO Gunnar. Gunnar needs a trusted right hand who will be handling a wide range of different operations. In addition, he is looking for someone who is interested in working more deeply with him and the management team in terms of business content and therefore also in being involved in preparation of strategic developments of the company. You should be an organizational genius who can handle several topics at the same time and juggle meeting coordination with ease. We are aiming for a new team member who is not only understanding the importance of assistance to our CEO but as well to the whole organization.
- Coordinate executive communications, including telephone calls, emails and face to face interactions in German and English with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. employees, shareholders, consultancies, journalists).
- Understand business needs and prioritize for importance and urgency while taking care of our CEOs schedule.
- Management of the entire logistics around board meetings and offsites (incl. travel logistics and expense reports).
- Coordinate internal meetings, ensure room reservations, and organize special arrangements as needed, such as welcoming guests and organizing refreshments.
- Assist in preparing a variety of presentations incl. board meeting and all-hand presentations to the whole company.
- Take ownership of different projects and handle ad-hoc requests.
Our ideal candidate...
- gained ~3 years working experience as executive / personal assistant working in a fast changing environment.
- speaks German and English on native level (our company languages).
- has exceptional communication skills and the ability to interact autonomously with internal and external stakeholders.
- is known for his/her organizational skills and his/her strong attention to detail.
- has the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and is interested in supporting our CEO in more than just his schedule organization.
- easily handles Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets, etc) as well as MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- is professional, discreet, proactive, creative, smart, curious, stress-resistant and positive.
What we offer:
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (>20 nationalities and more to come).
- Trust - You will receive responsibility and ownership very quickly.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!