Junior Account Executive (m/f/d)
Welcome to the world of travel enthusiasts and tech nerds who are currently looking for a new Junior Account Executive (m/f/d) to join the team.
- 30 days’ vacation (PTO)
- 20 % travel discount on fromAtoB bookings within Europe
- Personal Development Budget
- Bi-weekly product updates with the whole company
- Ability to gain product experience and mentorship from our product leadership
- Flexible working hours
- Modern Tech Stack
- Snacks and drinks
- Centrally located office in Berlin Mitte
- Our multicultural team from all around the world
- Our office dog
- Work closely with the CEO, who is heavily involved in the business development team, on his schedule, priorities and logistics.
- Support the business development team on research and development of sales materials and strategy plan
- Assist the business development team to source and liaise with our partners and prospective sales leads.
- Create Power Points to show fromAtoB’s work achievements and strategic vision (e.g. in our weekly team-meeting and quarterly board meetings).
- Manage the administrative tasks for the CEO, key clients and shareholders.
- You are a self-starter who is eager to learn about business management by being the right hand of a CEO.
- You are trustworthy and know how to deal with confidential information
- You have outstanding organizational skills and a solution-driven work approach.
- You are tech-savvy and confident using G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- You are a great multi-tasker who can prioritize and balance conflicting demands even on short notice.
- You are comfortable working in a changing environment of a rapidly growing startup and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English (our company language).
Who we are:
We are fromAtoB – a 70+ people company who believes that your travel should be easy to plan and seamless. At fromAtoB, we help you create your travel loop, one specific to your unique wants and wishes. Eco travel? Definitely. Fastest method? Check. Get there as cheap as possible? Yes!.
Our team integrates and analyzes thousands of routes across Europe. By combining multiple transportation and fares, we implement smart algorithms to find your ideal way from A to B as fast as possible. Whether that be by train, plane, bus, car-share or a combination of these methods – we want you to be able to travel your way!