Senior UI Designer (m/f/x)
You want to make a difference and are full of energy and zest for action? You love travelling, have ambitions and are looking forward to challenges instead of avoiding them? Then you'll love fromAtoB: We are a successful, international tech start-up right in the heart of Berlin. And we're looking for you.
Our vision: To create the ultimate way from A to B, individually tailored for the one individual and their peace of mind. With fromAtoB you combine train, flight, long-distance bus and carpooling to the perfect trip from A to B. In one booking, with one payment and in no time. And that goes down well! With a rating of 4.78 stars at Trusted Shops our customers show us that we are on the right track.
Want to join us?
For our UX Team in our centrally located Berlin office we are looking for a dedicated Senior UI Designer (m/f/x) who would like to change the world of travel with us.
- Turn conceptual ideas into elegant, intuitive design compositions that will excite our customers and make their life easier, via omnichannel and Mobile-First approach
- Streamline the design language of our core product, landing pages and others, combining CRO needs with appealing design
- Create still and animated mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design solutions based on wireframes
- Partner with business analysis, development, product and marketing in one of our squads (cross-functional teams) to craft the behaviour and experience of a set of products / features from conception to launch
- Ensure implementation quality meets design and UX requirements.
- A talented designer who has shipped excellent consumer-focused products - Native app design experience is a must
- A great communicator who can articulate his/her thoughts and process well in English (German is a plus)
- Able to tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world
- A team player, that understands the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team
- A highly organized individual, capable of leading design on multiple projects simultaneously while managing deadlines and priorities
Your background includes:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Design/UX-related field, or equivalent working experience
- More than 5 years of visual design experience in a consumer-focused, high performance organization (E-commerce is a plus)
- Extensive experience in iterative design for iOS, Android & responsive web. This should also include approach and process
- Experience in branding (typefaces, logos, iconography and illustrations)
- Expertise in using industry-leading design and prototyping tools
- A relentless desire for innovation, balanced with customer needs and business expectations
Nice to have:
- Experience in producing visual and/or interaction guidelines
- Presentational and public speaking skills
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- A dynamic work environment in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Workplace with high technical standard and height adjustable desk
- Bright office with everything your heart desires: kitchen, fruit, sweets, table tennis,...
- 20% discount on personal travel
- 30 days of PTO
- Relocation service and visa support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
- Reliability & innovation: Since 2008 we are bringing customers from A to B and we have solid financing. Nevertheless, we have still been able to maintain the start-up spirit
Are you interested?
We look forward to your CV including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime via join-our-team (at) fromatob.com. Your contact person is Sophie Schlömann
Starting Date: Flexible/asap | Place: Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt) | Commitment: Full Time