Senior Automation QA Engineer (f/m/d)
fromAtoB is looking for a full-time Senior Automation QA Engineer (f/m/d) headquartered in Berlin.
Our mission is to help you find the best way to get from A to B. We are building a platform that integrates and analyses hundreds of routes and fares. Thanks to our deep understanding of transportation networks and strong relationships with providers, we are able to provide the best customer experience for your journey.
Every search, booking, payment and every other bit of logic we do, allows someone to travel. As a QA Automation Engineer at fromAtoB, you will create the tools and frameworks necessary to automate the testing in our platform. You will have an important role in improving the quality of the product we deliver.
Your ambition and enthusiasm towards quality and qualitative processes are required to convert people into happy travellers. In return, as one of our greatest assets, you will thrive from our friendly team spirit, personal growing and learning, and a culture where your achievements will always be acknowledged and highly valued.
- Build, improve and maintain our Test Automation stack including UI and API tests for web and mobile platforms.
- Build an understanding of automated testing throughout the company
- Work with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing within the QA Team and the whole organization.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Cooperate with stakeholders, product owners, UX and developers to influence better software design, bug prevention strategies, testability, usability, security and other quality aspects across our products
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.
- 3+ years of working experience in test automation and in setting up testing infrastructure from scratch (mobile, api or web)
- Expertise writing automated UI tests for web (jUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, Specflow etc)
- Experience designing and building automated tests for REST APIs
- Experience with CI/CD build servers (e.g. CircleCI, GCD, Jenkins, Teamcity, etc.)
- Expertise in at least one programming language with interest on others (Java preferred)
Good to have:
- Expertise with mobile testing frameworks like Appium/XCUITest/ is a big plus
- Working experience in Agile environments
- Previous working experience in the travel Industry Experience
- Previous working experience in a B2C company and familiarity with A/B tests.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer
- Bachelor/master’s graduate degree in CS or any related field is a big plus
- Understanding of different database technologies.
- 30 days of paid time off
- 20% discount on personal travel
- Flexible working hours and a casual working environment
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world
- Continuously evaluation and trial of new technologies to see if they can solve today's or tomorrows problems easier, simpler or better
- Fresh fruit & drinks
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!
Please submit your complete application with salary expectations to join-our-team at fromatob.com or apply directly from our Career website.