Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/x)
You want to make a difference and are full of energy and zest for action? You love travelling, have ambitions and are looking forward to challenges instead of avoiding them? Then you'll love fromAtoB: We are a successful, international tech start-up right in the heart of Berlin. And we're looking for you.
Our vision: To create the ultimate way from A to B, individually tailored for the one individual and their peace of mind. With fromAtoB you combine train, flight, long-distance bus and carpooling to the perfect trip from A to B. In one booking, with one payment and in no time. And that goes down well! With a rating of 4.78 stars at Trusted Shops our customers show us that we are on the right track.
Want to join us?
For our UX team in our centrally located Berlin office we are looking for a dedicated Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/x) who would like to change the world of travel with us.
- Contribute to strategic decisions in collaboration with stakeholders and our product team
- Design meaningful and efficient user flows and an omnichannel experience throughout all platforms
- Turn conceptual ideas into elegant, intuitive solutions that will excite our customers and make their life easier
- Partner with business analysis, development, product and marketing in one of our squads (cross-functional teams) to craft the behaviour and experience of a set of products / features from conception to launch
- A talented designer who has shipped excellent consumer-focused products
- A great communicator who can articulate their thoughts and process well in English (German is a plus)
- Able to tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people around the world
- A team player, that understands the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team
- A highly organized individual, capable of leading design on multiple projects simultaneously while managing deadlines and priorities
Your background includes
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Design/UX-related field, or equivalent working experience
- More than 6 years of design experience in a consumer-focused, high performance organization (E-commerce is a plus)
- Extensive experience in iterative design for responsive web, iOS and Android platforms. This should also include approach and process alongside design compositions.
- Experience in presenting to and earning buy-in from your team and leadership
- Expertise in using industry-leading design and prototyping tools
- The ability to think at a strategic level about our product and its ease of use
- A relentless desire for innovation, balanced with customer needs, data-driveness and managing business expectations
Nice to have
- Experience in producing visual and/or branding guidelines
- Experience in branding and/or branding assets (e.g., iconography, typography, mood boards, styleguides)
- Experience in acquiring user feedback (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research, formalising A/B test metrics)
- Presentational and public speaking skills
- Experience in customer mental models, motion design and/or IxD
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- A dynamic work environment in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Workplace with high technical standard and height adjustable desk
- Bright office with everything your heart desires: kitchen, fruit, sweets, table tennis,...
- 20% discount on personal travel
- 30 days of PTO
- Relocation service and visa support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
- Reliability & innovation: Since 2008 we are bringing customers from A to B and we have solid financing. Nevertheless, we have still been able to maintain the start-up spirit!
Are you interested?
We look forward to your CV including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime via join-our-team (at) fromatob.com. Your contact person is Sophie Schlömann
Starting Date: Flexible/asap | Place: Berlin Mitte | Commitment: Full Time