Head of Business Development and Partnerships (m/f/d)
We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient.
As Head of Business Development and Partnerships, you are responsible for maintaining & building out our industry relationships, (re-)negotiating current & future provider contracts and, next to our CEO, being the fromAtoB face in the market. You are the strategic enabler in our BizDev team, making sure that your teams' approach is leading to strategic and operational success.
What you will be doing:
- Spearhead and deliver the needed partnership strategies to help our mission "travel your way" come true.
- Lead, guide and recruit a team of business developers.
- Train your team on effective stakeholder management, network expansion and purpose-driven negotiation strategies.
- Collaborate and align with stakeholders and shareholders on business requirements and priorities.
- Be a positive representative of fromAtoB within your network and at business meetups.
- Take care of financial planning, KPIs / OKRs and any needed dashboards.
What you will need:
- 6 years+ experience in business development or strategic partnership development within the travel industry.
- 2 years+ leadership experience, passion for people topics and coaching team members in their career development.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with forecasting and data analytics.
- English and German language skills on native level.
What we offer:
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (>20 nationalities and more to come).
- Trust - You will receive responsibility and ownership very quickly.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- An office in centrally located in the heart of Berlin.
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel booked via fromAtoB within Europe, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!