Senior Accountant / Financial Accountant (m/w/x)
You want to make a difference and are full of energy and zest for action! You love travelling, have ambitions and are looking forward to challenges instead of avoiding them! Then you'll love fromAtoB: We are a successful, international tech start-up right in the heart of Berlin. And we're looking for you.
Our vision: To create the ultimate journey from A to B, individually tailored for every person to give them peace of mind. With fromAtoB you combine train, flight, long-distance bus and carpooling into the perfect trip from A to B. In one booking, with one payment and in no time. With a rating of 4.78 stars at Trusted Shops our customers show us that we are on the right track.
Want to join us?
For our finance team in the Berlin office we are looking for a dedicated Senior Accountant / Financial Accountant (m/f/x), who would like to participate in our successful Tech-Startup to change the world of travel.
- Execution of ongoing financial accounting from accounts receivable, accounts payable and assets accounting to account reconciliation
- Create the monthly management analysis (BWA)
- Preparation of annual financial statements, management of audits
- Support with accounting and commercial topics including reporting in daily business operations
- Cooperation with our external tax consultant in the preparation of annual tax returns
- A financial statement as an accountant (m/f/x), bookkeeper (m/f/x) or tax clerk (m/f/x)
- 4 - 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally as a senior accountant / sole accountant in an SME and/or in a tax office
- Secure user knowledge with the Microsoft Office package, especially with Excel
- Experience with accounting software (preferably DATEV)
- Secure according to HGB
- Quick comprehension, independent and professional working style
- Good written and spoken communication skills in German and English
- Enjoy working in an international team
- great colleagues in an international team
- Personal responsibility and room for manoeuvre for your ideas
- bright office with everything your heart desires: kitchen, fruit, sweets, table tennis, ...
- modern workplace with height-adjustable desk
- an open-ended employment contract
- 30 days holiday
- 20% discount on your private trips
- Reliability & innovation: Since 2008, we have been bringing clients from A to B with solid financing behind us. Nevertheless, we have been able to maintain our start-up spirit!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for?
We look forward to your CV, your earliest starting date, and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime via [email protected]. Your contact person is Susann Schulz.
Starting Date: asap | Place: Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt) | Commitment: Full-Time