Senior Business Development Manager - Travel Industry (m/f/d)
We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient.
We are looking for a new team member for our Business Development team! Our BizDev team is running the B2B sales funnel, liaising with major travel industry players (e.g. airlines, OTAs, TMCs, corporates) and cooperates on the next big steps with our CEO. You will have a major impact on our deals, strategy and what we are able to offer to our customer base. Help us to change the way we travel!
What you will be doing:
- Build new, expand existing and maintain your relationships with key providers and partners.
- Plan and conduct successful on-site visits and meetup opportunities (e.g. conferences) with potential partners (around 2 days per month).
- Take the lead in contract negotiations and get us and our users the best deals.
- Ensure that the key partnerships are aligned with the overall business objectives (i.e. department goals, budgets, KPIs).
- Develop commercial strategies in new product-lines and emerging markets with the Business Development Team and the CEO.
What you will need:
- 4+ years experience in a Business Development or Sales role in the travel / mobility industry.
- Great understanding of value drivers and commercial opportunities in our business area.
- Excellent prospecting and relationship-building skills.
- Proven track record of business negotiations with providers and partners.
- Excellent project management skills, esp. time management and prioritization.
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- Fluency in English. Any other European language is a huge plus.
What we offer:
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (>20 nationalities and more to come).
- Trust - You will receive responsibility and ownership very quickly.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- An office in centrally located in the heart of Berlin.
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel booked via fromAtoB within Europe, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!