(Senior) Controller Analysis & Reporting (m/w/x)
You want to make a difference and are full of energy and zest for action! You love travelling, have ambitions and are looking forward to challenges instead of avoiding them! Then you'll love fromAtoB: We are a successful, international tech start-up right in the heart of Berlin. And we're looking for you.
Our vision: To create the ultimate journey from A to B, individually tailored for every person to give them peace of mind. With fromAtoB you combine train, flight, long-distance bus and carpooling into the perfect trip from A to B. In one booking, with one payment and in no time. With a rating of 4.78 stars at Trusted Shops our customers show us that we are on the right track.
Want to join us?
For our finance team in the Berlin office we are looking for a dedicated (Senior) Controller Analysis & Reporting (m/w/x), who would like to participate in our successful Tech-Startup to change the world of travel.
- Internal and external controlling, in particular accounting, group reporting and other team reports
- Consolidation of the data sources from the teams (BI, marketing, etc.) into overall reports on business development
- Coordination of financial reporting with business intelligence, joint further development of dashboards
- Creation of target/actual comparisons
- Participation in budget and forecast preparation
- General preparation of new evaluations and reports as well as further development of existing ones, including optimizationof processes
- Preparation of results with visualizations, especially preparation of presentation documents
- Performance of consistency and plausibility analyses, if necessary development of improvements in cooperation with the development team or other teams
- Acting as an interface between the controlling and accounting teams
- Integration and translation of the accounting data world into a compelling reporting system
- Completion of special tasks and ad-hoc analyses as well as collaboration / project management in higher-level projects
- Degree in Business Informatics or Business Administration
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, in particular Excel and PowerPoint, and ideally also experience with SQL
- Specialist knowledge in the fields of accounting, bookkeeping, etc.
- Profound professional experience ideally in a comparable position and comparable companies
- Quick comprehension, very independent and professional working style
- Good written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Great colleagues in an international team
- Personal responsibility and room for manoeuvre for your ideas
- Bright office with everything your heart desires: kitchen, fruit, sweets, table tennis, ...
- Modern workplace with height-adjustable desk
- An open-ended employment contract
- 30 days holiday
- 20% discount on your private trips
- Reliability & innovation: Since 2008, we have been bringing clients from A to B with solid financing behind us. Nevertheless, we have been able to maintain our start-up spirit!
Is this the challenge you’re looking for?
We look forward to your CV, your earliest starting date, and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime via [email protected]. Your contact person is Susann Schulz.
Starting Date: asap | Place: Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt) | Commitment: Full-Time