Senior Marketing Manager - Paid Marketing / Biddable Channels (m/f/x)
Are you looking for a new project that is both challenging and exciting? Do you love travel, are you full of ambition and want to make a difference? Then fromAtoB is the right place for you! We are a double digit million Euro financed, successful and truly international IT start-up in the heart of Berlin and we are looking for you - a dedicated Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/x) as a part of our Performance Marketing Team!
Our vision is to combine flights, trains, long distance uses and car-pooling towards your perfect trip from A to B within one booking, one payment, within less than 30 seconds. Our customers love us. We have ratings of 4,87 stars on trusted shops and 4,9 stars in the Apple and Google app stores.
We are fromAtoB and we might be just the thing you’re looking for.
This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, high growth start-up business at a key point in its strategic development. That multi-discipline role requires a high organizational, analytical and a mixture of technical skills. You should have a full understanding of attribution models, retention models and tag management implementation. The role is reporting directly into the Head of Performance Marketing.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, UAC, Bing and other search platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of relevant keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- No less than 3 year’s experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search (PPC) & Paid Social Marketing, preferably in the booking or travel industry
- Strong analytical skills and numerically competence.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Data Studio, GTM as well as internal reporting tools.
- Proficiency in working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Business etc).
- Solid experiences in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, German language skills are desirable
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- AdWords / Bing certification are a plus.
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1
- Workplace with high technical standard and height adjustable desk
- A dynamic work environment in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Well-funded and long-term oriented corporation as shareholder
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, Bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks)
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service and visa support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Is this the challenge you’re looking for?
We look forward to your CV including a track record of your projects and achievements, your earliest starting date, and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime via join-our-team (at) fromatob.com. Your contact person is Sophie Schlömann
Starting Date: Flexible/asap | Place: Berlin Mitte | Commitment: Full Time