Social Media Manager (m/f/d) - German Speaker
We bring people from A to B. Thanks to our deep understanding of Europe’s traffic networks, we develop unique and intelligent routing algorithms that magically calculate the best path between two places. Travelling has never been easier or more efficient and we do all this without charging any extra fees.
We are looking for a social media expert who will take us to the next level on all our social media platforms (with a big focus on Instagram and Facebook). You will lead and implement our social media strategy in order to boost visibility, engagement, acquisitions and reactivation of customers.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness, engagement and customer acquisitions.
- Manage and operate all our social media global and German platforms (Focus on Instagram and Facebook).
- Manage our influencer campaigns and build long lasting strategic relationships with different influencers and bloggers.
- Work closely with our design team to create compelling, creative and performing campaigns and content.
- Staying and keeping the team up-to date on the changing digital landscape and emerging social media trends, and explore new avenues that would make sense for the company.
What you will need:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing global and local social media accounts.
- You have German and English skills on a native level.
- You are passionate about social media hacks, tactics, and how to drive sustainable engagement.
- Besides having a strong creative side, you are comfortable with numbers and are able to build, manage and analyze number-driven reports.
- You have strong editing and writing skills and can communicate to different types of audiences.
- You have strong online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers.
- You have built a strong network of influencers and are familiar with influencer marketing tools.
- You have a strong eye for detail and love to work accurately.
- You love working in teams and like to share your knowledge and experiences with other team members.
What we offer to you:
- Amazing team atmosphere and international people from around the world (already 19 nationalities and more to come).
- You take responsibility and ownership from Day 1.
- Support in your personal development to get to the next level.
- Flexible working hours, casual working environment and standing desks.
- Great company benefits (20% discount on personal travel, 30 days of PTO, bright, light-flooded office, fresh fruit & drinks).
- Visa sponsorship and relocation support to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We’d love to talk!